Saturday, January 5, 2013

Audibles - inaugural post!

As this is my first Audibles post I thought I would introduce you all to some of my favorite music.  My musical leanings are scattered, but I tend to lean more towards music with guitars and big vocals.

First up is what my hubby and I would have danced to if we had had dancing at our wedding.
Bella Morte doing their version of Earth Angel.

Next up is the group Apocalyptica - heavy metal on the cello!
This is a live version of "Path" by Apocalyptica.

My heavy side is about to show...more.  I love this group's guitar riffs and the vocals are mesmerizing!
Disturbed's video of their song "Prayer".

Here is a song that makes me smile every time I hear it.  It reminds me of family car trips and of my southern roots.
Alan Jackson's "Chattahoochie".

The final bit of music to tickle your fancy is a mash-up that my hubby introduced me to.  I can't get this song out of my head sometimes...
The complete mash-up title is "I Want A BulletProof Dancer".

Each week I will post a song or two that I like.  I hope that some of these are things that you will like.  Or maybe you will discover something you had never heard before...

No comments:

Post a Comment