I got tired of the staleness of my posts and then I got tired of posting.
I couldn't figure out if my voice needed to be heard.
I was not feeling like a "unique snowflake".
However, after some musings over what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go with this blog I have realized that as I wander along in this world that my voice is one that someone out there might be searching for. That "holy moly! She/He's like me - kinda..." moment that I have had with some blogs out there.
So I have decided to throw my hat back into the ring. I am standing up with my weirdness. I may post pictures of myself. I may do a video blog or two. I may even get known to more than 5 people (my previous readership - lol).
I will tag all of my posts so that you can choose to read them or not depending on the subject matter. Here are the tags and a quickie description of what the tag will cover:
- Fit not Fat - health, weight loss, weight gain, exercise, nutrition, medical issues, etc.
- Audibles - music, radio, audio books, etc.
- Geekiness - movies, television, comics, books, magazines, etc.
- What are you wearing? - style, clothes, shoes, fashion, make up, hair, etc.
- Awesome Art
- Where in the world? - musings on my travels, places I have been, places I want to go, news items that interest me
- Crafty Bits - any of my crafty inclinations could end up here
- Om Nom Nom - recipes
- Lifestyles - goth, geek, LGBTQ, straight, and everything else