Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Starting over.....

Hello all - I am starting this blog over...again....

I got tired of the staleness of my posts and then I got tired of posting.  

I couldn't figure out if my voice needed to be heard.  

I was not feeling like a "unique snowflake".  

However, after some musings over what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go with this blog I have realized that as I wander along in this world that my voice is one that someone out there might be searching for.  That "holy moly!  She/He's like me - kinda..." moment that I have had with some blogs out there.  

So I have decided to throw my hat back into the ring.  I am standing up with my weirdness.  I may post pictures of myself.  I may do a video blog or two.  I may even get known to more than 5 people (my previous readership - lol).

I will tag all of my posts so that you can choose to read them or not depending on the subject matter.  Here are the tags and a quickie description of what the tag will cover:

  • Fit not Fat - health, weight loss, weight gain, exercise, nutrition, medical issues, etc.
  • Audibles - music, radio, audio books, etc.
  • Geekiness - movies, television, comics, books, magazines, etc.
  • What are you wearing? - style, clothes, shoes, fashion, make up, hair, etc.
  • Awesome Art
  • Where in the world? - musings on my travels, places I have been, places I want to go, news items that interest me
  • Crafty Bits - any of my crafty inclinations could end up here
  • Om Nom Nom - recipes
  • Ramblings
  • Lifestyles - goth, geek, LGBTQ, straight, and everything else
I hope that this entices you to stick around if you are one of the few folks out there that have followed my previous incarnation.  If you are a new reader I hope you stick around too!

Be well!
       Buttercup

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! You have always been and will always be a unique snowflake. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete